Pages

Tuesday, March 26

Business Casual or Something

This semester, I'm taking a training class for a potential job through the school district's career center. Because we are training to (hopefully) be hired at the end of the school year, there's a dress code. Mondays are casual. Tuesdays are business casual. Wednesdays are professional dress. Thursdays are employer issued uniforms. 

This would be all fine and dandy if I actually owned a pair or two of dress pants.

Or if I wasn't too cheap to go out and buy dress pants.

Or if we didn't get sixteen inches of snow this weekend before temperatures dropped down to 10 degrees.

Still, it does mean I actually wear my dresses.

Zoe Deschanel-Wanna-Be-Elle: 1
Bum Elle: 0


Sometimes, I don't like my face. Here, look at my hair. Wait, I'm not super excited about this half red/half brown color.

Fine. You can look at my face.

Nevermind. Just look at my room. See that classy Target bag?

No, I was not comfortable by any stretch.

But I felt fricken adorable.


Navy Dress: Vintage, Local Consignment Shop
Braided Belt: Nordstrom
Brown Boots: Gift, Rampage (Kohl's maybe?)
Bracelet: Boyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliments