Pages

Wednesday, July 27

Let's get fancy

Okay, I thought it would be fun to wear something fancy today, so I went searching through my clothes. I mentioned how all my clothes are dirty, right? Well, I still haven't gotten around to washing them *coughing fit*.

Soooooo.....I tried on several semi-nice semi-casual shirts, and finally settled on this:


I'm wearing my gray and white speckled shirt (JC Penny), my amazing jeans (Go Value Village!), a pair of black stilts (aka, heels, from Value Village), my wonderful and ever present rubber bands (um....various places), a gray trilby with flowers on it (thanks to my little brother who gave it to me for Christmas, from Claire's), and finally, my little brother's suit coat, which added some flair.



Unfortunately, I found out a little while ago, that I'll have to change, because I'm going golfing tonight for a youth activity.


Stay tuned for those pictures ;)

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE SECOND PICTURE!!!!

    Not that I don't love the others...

    But I particularly love that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, really, I like the third best. Thaaaanks ::D

    ReplyDelete

Compliments