Pages

Thursday, July 28

National Let's See If We Can Make Ourselves Look Half Our Age Day

You all can hate me, but today. I barely tried at all. I have to do laundry. I have relatives coming in *glances at clock* less than an hour. It's a bad hair day and a bad face day. By the time I got around to taking pictures, the sun was too high. So. You will have to live with these mediocre pictures of an even more mediocre out fit. I'm not even wearing earrings.

And now, a song.

Jeans: AE, Yardsale
T-shirt: Universal Studios Gift Shop

3 comments:

  1. You're adorable. My hair is in pigtails too. I looooooove it. And way to make ME feel mediocre :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. What. EVER.

    I just have picnik skills.
    That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No. You're amazing. And your camera is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Compliments