Pages

Wednesday, July 27

I need to do laundry

So I woke up this morning, yawned, and said "Hmm... What shall I wear today?"

After digging through the piles of clothes on the floor and flipping t
hrough the few things that were hanging up, I came to the conclusion that today was going to be a skirt day(This had nothing to do with the fact that all the jeans I like are dirty. Nothing at all). After locating the skirt I got on monday(Yes. It was from Value Village), I
began my search for a top. After finding an off white cap sleeved t-shirt-esque thing, I went up stairs to get more coffee. It was then that I realized the back of the shirt was see-through.

And then I spilled coffee on the front.

*sigh*

This is the next outfit I came up with.
Not like it would be a problem that it barely covered my butt... (Skirt: Value Village, Belt: Value Village, Cardigan: yard sale)

Needless to say, that outfit didn't come out of my room.


Goal: Find something I'd be allowed to wear out of the house.



Attempt 3:

It would be fine if it was Sunday and I was, say, 10 years older.


NEXT!!!




I gave up after this. It's kinda something my mother would wear and it is completely impractical for the long list of chores I have and the bike ride I wanna go on later. BUT I LIKE IT!!

Skirt: Value Village
Tanktop: Yardsale
Cardigan: Value Village
Belt: Value Village
Necklace: Yardsale.

I'm as predictable as a Disney movie.

Anywho. I'll shut up now.

4 comments:

Compliments