Pages

Friday, July 29

It's summer, gosh darn it!!

Guess what!!

*smug grin* I did laundry.

You can ignore the fact that it's in a large pile on my floor...


*clears throat awkwardly* I HAVE CLEAN CLOTHES!!!! For this, I am very pleased.

*whispers* If you leave laundry in the dryer, Mum folds it all nicely and sets it on your bed. THANK YOU MOTHER!!! <3

After dancing around my room in glee over the smell of detergent, I looked outside. It was sunny. My window was open. There was the slightest breeze.

It's summer. I'm in heaven.

In celebration of the best season of all time, I chose shorts (don't mind that my mum thinks they're too short. This girl needs a tan) and a nice flowing top.


I'm off to go ride my bike and read a good romance novel in the sunshine.


Blue Floral Top: Max Rave
White Cap Sleeve Shirt: Nordstrom
Denim Shorts: Stole from friend
Envelope Necklace: Birthday present.

1 comment:

Compliments