Pages

Thursday, July 28

Anybody seen the camera? Anybody? Bueller?

So....my first camera goes "I wanna get sand in me and stop working" when I took it with me dip-netting. So...it's history. And my brother's camera (I am of course assuming) got taken with him to Utah...so, that leaves me my mothers $1,000 dollar camera (rounded down, I think), and my $70 dollar camera I got when I was 10. Hmmm...*takes hand carefully away from the very expensive have-to-pay-for-if-I-break-it camera, and grabs...* where's my little red camera?

It conveniently disappeared between yesterday's pictures and today. I searched helplessly through this ginormous three-story-house, and have not found a trace of it. In despair (and at 10:30 at night), I stop my search, after a long sunny HOT day, I was (and am) completely disheveled. Maybe tomorrow I'll find it and put on the clothes again just for the pictures....


Watch: I won't find the camera.


I am in the pit of despair without my camera. No joke.


Yes, I know you don't miss seeing me, and Elle is much more interesting to look at, but at least pretend to like my pictures, hmmm?


Nighty night

3 comments:

Compliments