Pages

Friday, July 29

Note to self...

Note to stupid-idiotic-impatient-self: Don't ever try and cut your own bangs again.

Yes. I cut my bangs. Aren't they lovely?



Not.

I'll get over it eventually. I had to take my picture with a webcam, so I didn't get my whole outfit.

Just so you know, I'm wearing a white shirt with gray flowers on it (Onion Day in Utah), my wonderful jeans (Value Village), hoop earrings (courtesy of my sister), and a friendship ring (from Claire's). Oh, and my hat from Claire's.

8 comments:

  1. Even if you don't like them, *I* do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look weird when My hair is down

    ReplyDelete
  3. :/ I sowwy. It can't be THAT bad.... I really do think they look cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe I posted this at exactly 1:11 pm.


    Huh...well, at least someone get's pleasure from them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come to think of it...I actually really like this picture.




    Huh.

    ReplyDelete

Compliments