Pages

Wednesday, March 27

I don't want to be perfect

It's my turn to talk fitness goals.

Contrary to what Aurora thinks, I am actually technically the biggest here, although I am the shortest. I won't be posting before pictures on the blog due to modesty reasons, but I have taken them for myself.

I know what you're probably thinking. "You guys aren't fat, whats wrong with you?"

I am not fat, I have fat that I would like to get rid of. Yes, there's only a little bit of it, but that little bit is spread out all over in awkward places. Like many normal people, I have the infamous love handles and belly pooch. I'm hoping to rid myself of those, SOON. I don't want to be normal, nor do I aspire to be perfect, I just want to feel better, look great, know I'm healthy, and be able to rock any outfit I choose. Yes, that last bit was stolen from an inspirational picture, but it describes my goals perfectly.

I want to have a strong and healthy body, and by golly I will get it.

I started listing the things I want to change/improve, and realized that I basically want to work my entire body, but I'll lay it out for ya anyway. This may seem like a lot, but there are so many exercise programs and workouts out there, that creating one that works all of my specific goals won't be hard. It's actually doing the exercise that will be hard.
  • I want toned and strong arms. 
    • Because I aspire to be an aerialist and acrobat (among other things), I need strong arms, but I also don't want bulky muscle. How do I do that? That's where the world wide web comes in. We have the world at our fingertips people! I personally love Pinterest, it works great for me. 
  •  I want not only a flat belly, but I want defined abs.
    • Not grossly defined, but if I'm going to work this hard, might as well, right?
  • I want a noticeable gap between my thighs.
    • My legs are pretty great. I'm pretty proud of them for the most part. But some days I'd like to wear leggings, so slimming and firming up my thighs isn't a bad idea. Also, summer is coming. That means swim suit season. Yeah.
  •  I want to abolish my love handles. 
    • They're love handles, not curves. They're these random bumps in an awkward place and they make finding pants that look nice difficult, and make dresses look funny. They've got to go. 
  • I want a toned back. 
    • My future holds years of wearing leotards. And toned backs are awesome. 
  •  I want to be a B cup size
    • I hate big boobs. Right now I'm a C. THIS IS HORRIBLE. I don't understand the big boob fad, honestly. A nice, on the small side, B is fine by me.  
  • Bubble butt. 
    • I don't want to end up with a flat butt. So better work that, too. 
Hey look, it's not that much after all!




~La vie est belle, Bri~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliments