Pages

Monday, March 25

Beauty is getting your butt in gear

"They way you do anything is the way you do everything."

I don't know about you, but at the end of the day I just want to flop into bed and do nothing. But alas, I'll almost always wake up with a new zit if I don't take my make up off the night before.

Nightly routines are important, and you have to stick to them. Even if you didn't put any make up on, your face has still collected a lot of gunk throughout the day. To fight break outs, you not only need to rinse your face with cool water and pat dry a couple times a day, you'll need to moisturize and de-gunk every night. Funny thing is, my brother is the one who taught me that. He's a thespian, so he has lots of experience with make up and trying to keep his face clear.

This is my routine. Unedited pictures and bad lighting are not flattering..neither is that tank top....also, blogger won't let me put pictures side by side for some reason.


I spread a nice thickish layer of Nivea Cream on my face, like a mask, to aid in the gentle removal of my make up.


We have a nice big jar of this stuff, it's my personal favorite make up remover!


Use toilet paper or a dry rag to gently (how many times have I said this now?) remove your make up, pressing down enough to get the cream (and the make up with it) off your lovely skin, but not enough that it hurts. My skin is pretty sensitive, so I have to be careful.


Usually I rinse my face before putting more Nivea around my eyes and on my lashes to get the mascara off, but I kind of forgot...



But then I rinse it again anyway :) 


And moisturize :D

Ew, bags under the eyes. Gonna try a paste I saw on Pinterest to fix those!

 Brush my teeth, and I'm all ready for bed :D 

What do you do? 

~La vie est belle, Bri~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliments