Pages

Tuesday, August 16

FREE CLOTHESSSS

 Today started out as a bleh day. But I decided, what the heck?
I now feel very sick. I think after this post I will go wash my face, eat dinner, and roll into bed before 9:00. Yup. That's how bad it is.

I painted my nails last night. They're "Barney smiley face" nails. :) I love Elle. :)






 SO COOLEST THING EVER!
My sister went and cut someone's hair earlier, and comes back with FOUR HUGE bags of CLOTHES. AND IT ALL FITS. So we sat in her room for half an hour trying on clothes. And it was PERFECT, cuz roughly half of it was EXACTLY my style, and the other half hers. There were a couple things that we both wanted, but we are down with sharing. :) I'm so excited. :) I'll be wearing so much of it in the next few days, it's not even funny. ::)

 Yup. That's MY pile. She has another pile roughly the same size. AHHHH!!!


Striped tank top: Kohls
Red shrug: Birthday present- Burlington Coat Factory
Shorts: Ross

2 comments:

Compliments