Pages

Wednesday, August 17

Bleh, and not Bleh. :)

 Two days in a row on time!! Wooott!!
I have dos outfits to display for you today. Bleh, and not Bleh. :)


 I wore this BEFORE I went to the gym. So I wore this to seminary. And then I went to the gym, and then I took a showa. And spent a while looking pretty, cuz until about 5 minutes ago I was planning on going to Mutual...

 I wear this one a lot...cuz it's easy to weaarrr.
I got amazing yellow sweats yesterday for freeeee.




Yes, I use picnik to edit my pictures.
Yes, I have Photoshop.
Yes, I know how to use it.
DID YOU KNOW IT'S EASIER TO USE PICNIK?!
At least when you're a rookie like me...and you have no actions on Photoshop...
That's why my pictures look very...picniked.

White t-shirt: Walmart, and my sharpie skills. ::)
Yellow sweats: Victoria's Secret HAND ME DOWNS!! :)

Yellow-y cool shirt: Hand me down
Green/Blue tank top: Hand me down
Shorts/Capris: Hand me down

No, my underwear is not a hand-me-down too.
Thanks for asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliments