Pages

Tuesday, August 23

Me. The last couple days...

Okay, I only have one picture, but in order to make sure EVERYONE saw me in it I wore this shirt the last...two days. And I wore a long sleeve black shirt on Saturday. So it's not much difference. Helen will have to post the pictures of me in my skirt on Saturday night.

The good luck is meant for Helen, she is having surgery today.

The black shirt is Renaye's, it's from Target.
The jeans are as always from V.V., and so are the converse.

3 comments:

  1. Poor Helen. Is this why she didn't post all week??

    Or was she slacking?? :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is it that none of you have posted for weeks????

    ReplyDelete
  3. She was slacking. And she couldn't find her camera....and she couldn't stand up for more than 30 seconds....so I guess this is PART of the reason....

    Because, Anonymous, we're *cough* Aurora and Helen *cough* slackers.

    ReplyDelete

Compliments