Pages

Tuesday, August 30

Last Thursday....

So, I've been a lazy bum the last two weeks, ad need to catch up. Unfortunately, I haven't been recording what I have been wearing. I may end up only doing a weekly post now that school is starting and life is getting crazier (it would include all of my outfits throughout the week). Anyway, I know what I wore on Thursday, because I have a picture from the fair.


Purple hat: My mom's, no idea where it came from...
Purple and tanish sweater: My sister's
Jeans: V.V.
Twelfth Night t-shirt: Online :D

To explain the picture:

We went to see the lumberjack show at the Alaska State Fair. We wanted to pose for a picture with one of the Lumberjacks, so Dave was the lucky guy. Or unlucky...depending on how you look at it.

Anyway, I'll post later with today's unusual outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliments