Pages

Sunday, July 31

Sundays, my day, Church Today

Okay, it's Sunday. It's cloudy, Ironic? Naw. I love Sundays because I get to dress up and not feel stupid. It's accepted that I be dressed up. Taking pictures just gives me another incentive to look nice.







I'm wearing a 50's style black dress with white polka dots, a red ribbon around the waist, a red slower over my heart, and red lace peeking out the bottom (VV). I am also wearing a white undershirt from Target and my amazing hat from Claire's (I couldn't find my black on *pouty face*). I got the white heels from Pay Less.



I changed. Into a turquoise Abercrombie shirt and my trusty pants (which couldn't make it into the web cam photo...), and I by no means sat in caramel 5 minutes later and hat to change into sweats.


*cough*



:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliments